Hiring Organization / Company: Proniess
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Our industry domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in Enterprise Resource Management helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently.
We are looking for a skilled Software Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 to 4 years of professional testing experience in customer-facing enterprise applications
- Strong experience and proficiency in manual testing, approaches and test planning
- Strong test documentation, test management, test execution and reporting skills
- Strong ability to think outside the box for testing applications
- Experience with necessary testing tools such as bug tracking tools/applications (e.g. Jira/TFS)
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to understand business processes and logic
- Strong ability to escalate issues to the relevant teams in a timely manner
- Well versed in writing/executing SQL queries/procedures
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience/Ability to work with automation tools, and building test automation frameworks, as well as performing scripting, is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Software QA Methodologies, Tools and Process (Manual +Automation)
- Participate in product Functional Reviews, Test Specification, Documentation Review
- Work closely with the Development Team to Analyze Debug& resolve any issues
- Documentation & Reporting on Application Bugs & Providing Specific reproducible example
- Comfort going through a feature or product as a user.
- Also knowledge of Scripted Testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Understand/absorb business domain/product/requirements.
Performance Competencies (Non-Technical Skills):
- Self-Motivated and can work with Minimal Direction
- Dedicated, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Professional and respectful communications with staff
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Autonomous and self-motivated, with a strong work ethic
- Demonstrate dynamic problem-solving skills
- Cooperate, collaborate, and work toward common goals with others
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures
Contract length: 24 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rs80,000.00 - Rs130,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lahore: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- SQA: 2 years (Required)
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the toughest jobs this present day. Normally, you will have no clue where or what to search for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not alone. There are a few folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can be simple if you know where to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an implausible and commonly overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually provide important coaching, assets, and programs for activity seekers. These companies can also be particularly useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A easy Web experiment for job firms in your areamust discover the place and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The tip objective for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide firms the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can often be a faster and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise grow to be into an enduring process for the people who carry out well all through their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of money when money is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.