Hiring Organization / Company: Contour Software
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Campana Systems is an international leader in information solutions for the auto club industry. Since 1988, we have been enabling our clients to achieve their ongoing business objectives using our in-depth industry knowledge and trusted technology solutions.
In 2014, Campana was acquired by Constellation Software Inc.'s Perseus Operating Group. As part of the Constellation family, we continue to provide the specialization and individual attention customers expect while benefiting from the support and best practices of an international provider of enterprise software.
Campana Systems applies its in-depth knowledge and experience to maintain leadership in providing an evolving suite of integrated software and service solutions for AAA/CAA auto clubs. Campana offers Member Relationship Management tools that interface seamlessly with AXIS Membership, Travel, Point-of-Sale, and Emergency Road Service.
Our mission is to enable our auto club clients to achieve their strategic goals by providing leadership through effective innovative solutions and services.
We are seeking to hire a SQA Analyst with significant expertise in manual testing, to work as an extension of the R&D team, to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of projects of long-term significance. Working out of the Contour Software Karachi resource center office, the successful hire will collaborate with team members located in Karachi and Ontario, Canada.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 to 5 years of professional testing experience in customer-facing enterprise applications
- Strong experience and proficiency in manual testing, approaches and test planning
- Strong test documentation, test management, test execution and reporting skills
- Strong ability to think outside the box for testing applications
- Experience with necessary testing tools such as bug tracking tools/applications (e.g., Jira/TFS)
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to understand business processes and logic
- Strong ability to escalate issues to the relevant teams in a timely manner
- Well versed in writing/executing SQL queries/procedures
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience/Ability to work with automation tools, and building test automation frameworks, as well as performing scripting, is a plus
- Understand/absorb business domain/product/requirements
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential project risks
- Design, develop & maintain Test Cases/Scripts for multiple releases
- Develop, schedule and execute testing strategies and plans for multiple products/projects/versions
- Configure and maintain testing environments for multiple executions
- Perform Functional, Regression, Integration, System & Performance level testing
- Ensure software defects are collected and tracked in a manner consistent with the agreed upon documentation scheme and report defects to the project team as appropriate
- Report recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential areas of improvement
- Liaison with product developers and technical support specialists regarding product issues
- Work closely with development counterparts throughout the SDLC to ensure high-quality deliverables
- Maintain up to date QA/Process/Product related artifacts
- Maintain awareness of the progress and status of all Quality Teamwork being undertaken and to report and advise the Management
- Make recommendations to and assist the Quality Lead/Manager with the internal continuous process improvement program
- Contribute to product and process improvements and refinement of QA best practices
- Dedicated, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Professional and respectful communications with staff
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Autonomous and self-motivated, with a strong work ethic
- Demonstrate dynamic problem-solving skills
- Cooperate, collaborate, and work toward common goals with others
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment
Job Location Information:
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the present time. Most often, you are going to haven’t any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are several folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if you understand where to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are a fantastic and recurrently overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually supply important training, property, and systems for process seekers. These corporations may also be in particular useful for young job seekers or those with little working revel in. A simple Web experiment for job firms to your areashould discover where and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The tip function for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can regularly be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise become into a long-lasting job for the individuals who carry out smartly all over their running.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of money whilst money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.