Hiring Organization / Company: Telenor
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Last Date to Apply: Interested applicants to apply by no later than 17th June, 2021.
Employment Type: This is a full-time position.
Grade: This is a grade 2 position.
Location: This role is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Your Impactful Goals will include:
- Support in developing & implementing Internet strategy/value proposition; which includes managing product, price, distribution, promotion and service for complete segment.
- Implementing strategic revenue initiatives in collaboration with other stakeholders
- Grow the Internet subscriber base by working on retention of acquired customers
- Come up with the right product proposition based on developing consumer trends / habits
- Increase internet penetration in base to boost subscriber base
- Develop reporting framework to track all aspects of customer behavior
- Get regular Analytical deep-dives done to understand user behavior and trends and take remedial action
- Geographical/Regional insights & analysis for the segment & coordinating with circle teams
How will your Typical Day look like:
- Monitor the day to day trends/performance of Internet Segment in terms daily engagement, offer uptake, net subscribers, churn, revenue and traffic and bring in right insight to boost revenue and increase retention
- Coordination with different teams / departments for execution of segment plans including product roll-out
- Working with brands and communication teams to create pull across various mediums (Trade/OOH/Digital etc.)
- Coordinate with Sales & Distribution and the Regional/Circle teams for keeping track of product uptake, quality of sale
- Monitoring daily/weekly/ monthly segment KPI’s
- Monitoring & proactively tracking products uptake and ensuring engagement is being driven through the right products
- Work on getting micro-segmented offers made and executed to increase subscriber activity levels
Your Career Path:
Having gained experience in this position enables many diverse opening to the individual including vertical growth. Possible avenues in other functional roles includes options in Brand / Digital Services / Pricing / Regional Circles.
What we're looking for:
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills with background in GSM/Internet customer management
- Ability to gather and go through large quantities of data and identify root-causes
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders and multitask with them in an efficient manner
- Strong communication skills and ability to get things which have dependence on other teams done
- Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration / Computer Science
- 3-5 years of work experience in segment related domain
Functional Skills / Knowledge Areas:
- Excellent Communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze data, conduct deep dives and generate actionable insights.
- Strong analytical skill set and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills.
Why should you join Telenor?
At Telenor Pakistan, we provide you the platform to work in a challenging and rewarding environment to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. As one of the top employers of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in a collaborative environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit irrespective of race, caste, gender, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.
Job Location Information:
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you are going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Generally, you will have no clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not alone. There are several other folks in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center will also be simple if you recognize the place to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are pointers that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an implausible and often overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly supply very important training, belongings, and programs for activity seekers. These companies will also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or those with little running revel in. A easy Web test for job firms for your areaought to uncover where and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The tip purpose for that may be to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give firms the way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can frequently be a sooner and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise change into into an enduring job for the individuals who carry out smartly during their working.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of money when cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.