Hiring Organization / Company: Mtbc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Department: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Experience: 4 YearsDeadline: July 10, 2021Location: Rawalpindi, Pakistan
- As a Senior Database Administrator, you will Support, Administer, Manage, and Tune the multi-terabyte Database Systems
- Define, Automate and Execute Maintenance tasks
- Performance Optimization and Performance monitoring to ensure high availability.
- Handling SQL jobs, statistics, table management and triggers.
- Writing Administrative Level T-SQL and SQL scripts (stored procedures, functions and triggers) on a live environment.
- Perform database backups/ refreshes in non-prod environments.
- Disaster recovery planning.
- Working with the development team to determine current and future requirements.
- Managing database permissions for teams.
- Pending Changes for smoothness of replication cycles.
- Replication monitoring and conflict resolution
- Extend database infrastructure as per organizational need
- Conflicts resolution.
- Any other tasks assigned by Supervisor
Tools / Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering
- 4+ years of hands-on database administration, support and performance tuning experience
- Exposure of managing Complex database architecture and replication models espacially Merge replication will be a definate plus
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs at the moment. Generally, you’ll have no clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not alone. There are several folks out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can also be simple if where to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are tips that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an unbelievable and frequently overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly provide very important coaching, property, and methods for task seekers. Those firms can also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or those with little working revel in. A easy Web test for job firms for your areashould uncover where and how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The tip function for that may be to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can usually be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise develop into into a long lasting process for the people who perform well all through their working.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.