Hiring Organization / Company: I8is Group
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a recruiter to join our team IMMEDIATELY.
- Answer incoming calls or reply to emails efficiently and/or take messages/redirect emails as necessary.
- Greet and build relationships with existing or potential applicants.
- Reviewing resumes, contacting applicants, scheduling and conducting interviews.
- Recruit for software company and staffing agency.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Coordinate office procedures
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face inquiries
- Must follow company rules, and guidelines
- Fluent in English (punjabi, urdu,or any additional second language is an asset, but not needed)
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Customer service focused.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Asset if you know quick-books, pipedrive etc.
- Experience in an administrative, office services or similar role.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to take initiative, coupled with leadership skills and the ability to take charge of a situation
- Having an HR degree or equivalent is an asset
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and reliability, with the desire to work as an integral member of a team
- For long term
- Needs to have access to good wifi (PTCL or equivalent), a laptop or desktop and a headset.
Salary subject to increase after successful completion of Probationary period.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs30,000.00 - Rs40,000.00 per month
- Can you work 5pm to 2 am 6 days a week?
- English well? (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
Job Location Information:
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Typically, you will don’t have any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not on your own. There are a couple of people available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if you know the place to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are tips that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an unbelievable and repeatedly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide very important coaching, assets, and techniques for process seekers. These companies will also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or those with little operating experience. A simple Internet test for job firms for your areashould uncover the place and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The top goal for that may be to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply corporations the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services can repeatedly be a quicker and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into an enduring activity for the individuals who carry out neatly during their working.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of money while money is now tight in the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.