Hiring Organization / Company: Nestlé
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-time
- Manage a category of above PKR 1 Mio.
- Develop and implement category strategy for Pakistan based on annual requirements/budgets and identification of opportunities for synergies across the region.
- Management of business requirements in collaboration with Tactical buyers
- Track and report performance and savings related to his category, and ensures timely communication to keep business partners informed of progress/benefits related to strategic projects and initiatives
- Share his/her findings with global Nestlé purchasing community in order to leverage key learning and best practices
- Develop and Manage performance of supplier base
- Manage risk in category and provide contingencies to ensure sustainable supply
- Deliver and integrate innovative materials and processes from external suppliers
- Management of internal customer base. The candidate should effectively engage and align stakeholders (including marketing, sales and legal) to gain a comprehensive understanding of business requirements and to ensure that procurement value delivery is understood and recognized as an important contributor to Nestlé’s competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Usage of procurement tools including e-sourcing
- Lead negotiation with suppliers through competitive bidding tools
- Develop and manage contractual agreements
- Over a sustained period (3-5 years) has demonstrated success in delivering competitive advantage to the business through development and implementation of sourcing strategies for the spend category in charge
- Has demonstrated the ability to successfully lead projects
- Has demonstrated successful use of TCO analysis, risk management, responsible sourcing and supplier relation management
- Has successfully negotiated in cross functional and cross market teams
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs at the moment. Generally, you are going to have no clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of other folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center will also be easy if you realize the place to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are tips to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an incredible and commonly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms commonly supply important training, assets, and programs for task seekers. These firms will also be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or those with little running enjoy. A simple Web scan for job firms on your areamust discover where and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The top objective for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can commonly be a sooner and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise develop into into a long-lasting job for the people who carry out well during their running.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.