Hiring Organization / Company: Cube Healthcare Systems (pvt) Ltd
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Who We Are:
Cube Healthcare Systems is a subsidiary of the Healthcare Technology Company based in Michigan, USA. providing healthcare solutions to the clients in the US. Presently, Cube Healthcare Systems is the biggest company at KP IT Board, with fast growing healthcare IT services and product base.
As a healthcare solution provider, CHS is successfully carrying out revenue management services for its clients based in the USA. Our product: ALTUMED, a Revenue Cycle Management Software takes Medical Billing to another degree of automation and advancement.
In Pakistan, with the main Office in Abbottabad, Cube has camp offices in Lahore and Islamabad as well where business teams are pro-actively working to provide excellent experience and process for the clients.
As a Network Support Engineer you are expected to proactively analyze issues, perform troubleshooting and incident response on the system, communicate with site technicians and track problems through to resolution. The Network Support Engineer also prepares reports and keep a track of all the issues reported and issues fixed along with other information.
- Installing new software
- Installing new hardware (servers, printers, computer workstations, etc.)
- Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Overseeing security of all systems, especially the internet, and installing antivirus protection
- Fixing network faults
- Network maintenance
- Technical support for people using the network
- Training staff on new systems
- Day to day administration and monitoring of network use
- Ensuring data and user security
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelors / Masters in Information Systems or Computer Sciences
- 1 to 4 years’ experience in network support
- Certifications: CCNA, CCNP, CEH, ComTIA Network+, VMware Certified Professional, Wireshark OR any other relevant certification
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to apply understanding of applicable regulations (e.g., HIPAA, SOX, HL7).
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change, work independently and manage teams, organize work effectively and take initiative in fast-paced work environment while managing multiple tasks and deliverable simultaneously.
- Excellent knowledge of LAN and WAN
- Good time management skills.
- Passionate to work in a diverse environment within the bounds of processes
Job Type: Full-time
- IT Networks: 2 years (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Location Information:
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the present time. Normally, you’ll have no clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you’re not alone. There are several people out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center may also be easy if you realize the place to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are tips to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an implausible and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide very important coaching, belongings, and programs for task seekers. Those corporations will also be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little running enjoy. A easy Internet scan for job firms for your areaought to discover the place and how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The top objective for that is to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give corporations the way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can frequently be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise change into into a long lasting task for the people who perform smartly all through their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of cash while money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.