Hiring Organization / Company: Cudy Technologies
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We're looking for a highly self-motivated over-achiever that is looking to help organisations improve and leave your mark, this job is for you. We are looking for someone capable to implement the right processes across the company, solve problems and develop our products and features in the pipeline. You will be given access to resources and manpower to help the company to grow operationally and financially.
We're building the future platforms in Southeast Asia. To succeed in this role, you will need to be a natural problem-solver with sharp, analytical thinking.
As a MERN Stack (MongoDB/MySQL, ExpressJS, ReactJS, NodeJS) Full Stack web developer you will be responsible for all features development and deployment on multiple micro web applications and monolithic web application. You will also be responsible for the maintenance and troubleshooting of the existing functions and features which are currently deployed on the platform.
You will primarily work in React + NodeJS, and use Ant Design for React. You will be working in a highly independent environment involving all aspects of software development from architecture, development, testing, and deployment.
Remote, Work from home forever
Web development, DevOps
Cudy Technologies is a full-stack education technology company that operates platforms and communities for students and tutors to learn better together. We empower students with an elegant and easy-to-use product for self-paced learning and tutors to build their own careers.
- A chance to work with people who are passionate about what they do
- An opportunity to build something from scratch with a small team, and see it grow into something that is used by thousands of people every day
- The chance to grow both personally and professionally as part of a close-knit team of nerds
- Understand the existing monolith web application and microservices
- Test functionality independently as well as in collaboration with other engineers on the project
- Architect and implement new features required by the project owner based on provided specifications+ business objectives
- Suggest the most efficient way to develop and test each task assigned
- Troubleshooting of features of the web application (identifying bugs, troubleshooting, and deploying fixes)
- Identifying performance issues and suggest improvements.
- Work independently when necessary and be able to communicate effectively with your teammates (both technical and non-technical) throughout the life cycle of a feature or bugfix.
- Participate in designing frontend/backend architecture
- Ideate and Implement an up-to-date and branded react components with appealing visual design (Ant Design)
- Make changes to the tables in MySQL and MongoDB
- Write effective APIs and endpoints for developed functions and features
- Integrate third-party APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Create test scripts using frameworks and the latest industry tools
- Suggest and implement known security and data protection practices
- Build features and applications with responsive components
- Write detailed and easy-to-follow technical documentation (in-line comments, readme files, environment files and external documentation)
- Communicate effectively with your teammates across timezones
- Have proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role with experience handling CRUD-based web apps (e.g. Online marketplaces, SaaS softwares)
- Familiarity with AWS S3
- Knowledge of multiple query languages (RESTful, GraphQL)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Knowledge with Knex.JS and Mongoose
- Familiarity with react-based component libraries (Ant Design, Styled-components)
- Familiarty using Postman for API development and reference
- Familiarity with Linux systems and command-line tools
- Sufficient Knowledge in UI design
- Sufficient Knowledge in MVC pattern and software design patterns (Service Locator, Singleton…)
- Sufficient Knowledge of application and server security concepts (XSS vulnerability, SQL injection vulnerability…)
- Sufficient Knowledge of source control management tools like Bitbucket
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Good communication and teamwork skills
Note: All shortlisted candidates will have to complete an online self-assessment (approximately 20mins) before the final face-to-face online interview.A
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rs30,000.00 - Rs80,000.00 per month
All interviews and selection process will be done online with a self-assessment and online interviews. The role is strictly work-from-home permanently.
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Technology Startup work: 1 year (Required)
- NodeJS: 1 year (Required)
- ReactJS: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
Job Location Information:
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the toughest jobs at the moment. Generally, you are going to don’t have any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are several people out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center will also be easy if you recognize the place to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are pointers that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an unbelievable and frequently overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually supply vital training, assets, and techniques for activity seekers. Those firms can also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A easy Web test for job firms on your areashould uncover where and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The tip function for that is to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give companies the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services and products can repeatedly be a quicker and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn into into a long-lasting job for the individuals who perform well during their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of money whilst money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.