Hiring Organization / Company: Top Agency
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Are you a strategic thinker who likes to experiment and iterate quickly? And, can you create compelling web experiences that will delight clients and tell great stories?
This position is unique because of the wide variety of work that you'll do, the emphasis on data-driven and strategic thinking, and the scope for you to drive creative decisions at senior levels.
- Develop conceptual treatments and detailed designs for digital visual identity systems, websites, landing pages, platform features, social media, online advertising, and other digital content
- Develop user interface designs for websites and mobile apps
- Be a master of responsive web design and atomic design
- Be comfortable developing wireframes and animation samples in InVision and Sketch
- Create interesting and beautiful infographics based on survey data and market research
- Develop behavior specifications to guide web development of your pixel perfect designs
- Edit and enhance photos and graphics for social media posting
- Collaborate with copywriters and video editors to storyboard multi-faceted campaign ideas
- Develop viral and shareable visual content for use online and in apps
- Manage multiple projects at one time and work with efficiency
- Sell and defend ideas and your work to internal team members for our platforms and to clients
- Rapidly develop detailed designs (ready for technical implementation) for TOP Agency, National Today, and other internal platforms and agencies like PR Hacker
- Partner with Growth team every other week to analyze performance and discuss UX, UI, Content, and Functional optimizations
- Conduct UX research (competitive analysis, user testing, desktop research, prototyping) for each new site build or new feature or section with a site and prepare strategic UX recommendations for implementation
- Develop Digital Visual Identity Systems for digital properties, websites, and platforms
- 5+ years professional graphic design experience for an agency or in-house at a major brand
- Must be a conceptual and strategic thinker
- Flexible in your ability to take individual initiative and self-manage. You must move your ideas along
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative mindset
- Experience with and enthusiasm for data visualization and infographics
- High proficiency in Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Keynote, CSS
National Today is the internet's #1 authority on holidays throughout the year and around the world. For each day, we curate pages with extensive and exciting holiday history, exclusive money-saving deals, facts that will blow your mind, and fascinating survey data that sheds light on people's opinions on hundreds of topics.
Our talented team creates viral videos, sticky social posts, and eye-catching visuals adding to the celebration. We conduct in-depth research into the dozens of facets that make each holiday great. And we conduct exclusive opinion surveys to give readers a snapshot of how people across the globe like to celebrate that no other group can provide. Our development team advances the features, functionality, and data capture opportunities of the website every month and are constantly iterating, improving, and releasing updated versions.
At National Today, we love to celebrate and it shows.
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Most often, you’re going to don’t have any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are a number of folks in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if you realize where to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are tips to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an improbable and often overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms frequently provide vital coaching, property, and methods for activity seekers. Those corporations will also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or those with little working revel in. A simple Internet test for job firms in your areamust discover where and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The top goal for that is to save cash on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can commonly be a quicker and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise become into a long lasting activity for the individuals who perform well throughout their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of money when money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.