Hiring Organization / Company: Pmtac Pvt Ltd
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Good understanding of insurance procedures and guidelines
- Reviewing claim accuracy prior to claim Scrubbing and Submission
- Analysis and resolution of denied claims/cases. Identify and resolve billing issues
- Benefits / Eligibility, Medical Coding & Basic Demographic Verification
- Quality & AR Analyst, Denial management, AR Specialist and AR Follow Up
- Payment Postings, reimbursement & collection analysis and reporting
- To ensure quality, timeless and accuracy in entire billing process
- Develop and manage to KPIs and dashboards for increasing client satisfaction, outcomes and retention.
- Standardization of processes and workflows for efficient and optimized delivery of service that meets the customer expectations in cost effective manner.
- Develop short and long term business and delivery models that give insights and predictability into key cost contributors.
- 1 years prior Experience in US Medical Credential
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Finance/Arts/ Pharmacy/ Microbiology or related
- Excellent in English communication skills both verbal & written, spoken English in American pronunciation is desired
- Good Command over Excel, word and health industry related software tools
- Excellent Organizational, Analytical skills and able to adapt to changing situations
- Proven Knowledge of basic medical terminologies such as coding-ICD10, CPT & HCPC
- Experienced in Managing the Overall Revenue Cycle
- Knowledge about Data Conversion and EMR implementation
- Knowledge about enrollment & credentialing and EDI & ERA/EFT setup
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs30,000.00 - Rs35,000.00 per month
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Credentialing: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Location Information:
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the hardest jobs this present day. Typically, you are going to have no clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not on your own. There are a number of other people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can be easy if you understand the place to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are guidelines that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an improbable and commonly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide essential coaching, property, and techniques for task seekers. Those firms can also be in particular helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little working enjoy. A simple Web test for job firms for your areaought to discover the place and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top goal for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can frequently be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise change into into a long-lasting task for the people who perform smartly all the way through their running.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.