Hiring Organization / Company: Cudy Technologies
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We're looking for a highly self-motivated over-achiever that is looking to help organisations improve and leave your mark, this job is for you. We are looking for someone capable to implement the right processes across the company, solve problems and develop our products and features in the pipeline. You will be given access to resources and manpower to help the company to grow operationally and financially.
We're building the future platforms in Southeast Asia. To succeed in this role, you will need to be a natural problem-solver with sharp, analytical thinking.
If you are a result-oriented, have excellent organisational skills and are constantly challenging yourself, we would love to meet you.
Remote, Work from home
Digital marketing, growth hacking, guerrilla marketing
Cudy Technologies is a full-stack education technology company that operates platforms and communities for students and tutors to learn better together. We empower students with an elegant and easy-to-use product for self-paced learning and tutors to build their own career.
- A chance to work with people who are passionate about what they do
- An opportunity to build something from scratch with a small team, and see it grow into something that is used by thousands of people every day
- The chance to grow both personally and professionally as part of a close-knit team of nerds
Job Scope (but not limited to):
- Implement high ROI (time & money) effective marketing strategy tailored to marketplaces
- Optimize products and services for website traffic, social media presence, and user registration and user activity
- Implement and execute marketing programs targeted at user acquisition and retention
- Set up the tracking tools to optimize the performance of campaigns and acquisition channels
- Work closely with the product and design team to develop marketing campaigns and growth strategies
- Collaborate with the product team to redesign the marketing funnel, and measure campaign performance to improve acquisition
- Assist in developing the annual marketing plan and partner with the marketing team to execute the plan
- Refine the existing marketing processes and create a success framework for the team, and work with the team to execute the plans
- Create marketing content and manage the content calendar
- Participate in team meetings, events, and workshops
- Report on marketing activities and provide weekly and monthly reports
- Start and optimise regional marketing campaigns across Google, TikTok, Youtube, Facebook, and Instagram
- Monitor, optimize and analyze performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis and iterate marketing tactics to increase ROI
- Identify targeting segmentation and creative solutions to improve acquisition performance
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English
- Access to a functional laptop and familiar with doing work on the laptop
- Access to stable internet connection
- Knowledge of marketing funnels (e.g. AIDA, retargeting, up-selling, re-selling, cross-selling)
- Knowledge in creating customer personnas - Knowledge in C2C and B2B marketing channels and tactics
- Positive attitude, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience in a digital marketing role
- Knowledge in using marketing automation tools.
- Holistic view on marketing and consumer behaviour and psychology
- Comfortable using multiple SaaS tools to optimize content creation and distribution
- Knowledge of Pixel technology (e.g. Facebook Pixel, Quora Pixel…)
- Has experience creating and managing advertisements advertising and marketing (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Youtube)
- Has experience creating and managing advertisements with Google Adsense and PPC advertising
- Able to communicate responsively and objectively with product owners and colleagues
- Comfortable to work independently
- Able to work under pressure with deadlines
- Have strong critical thinking skills
- Be comfortable in taking initiative and being accountable for your work
- Experience with dropshipping/e-commerce marketing methods will be a plus
Note: all shortlisted applicants will have to attempt an automated online assessment (approximately 30mins) BEFORE the final face-to-face interview.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rs18,000.00 - Rs30,000.00 per month
All interviews and selection process will be done online with a self-assessment and online interviews. The role is strictly work-from-home permanently.
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Technology Startup work: 1 year (Required)
- Content Writing: 1 year (Required)
- Online Sales: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
Job Location Information:
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs nowadays. Most often, you’re going to haven’t any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are several folks in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center may also be easy if you know the place to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are pointers that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an unbelievable and regularly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly supply crucial coaching, assets, and methods for activity seekers. Those companies will also be particularly useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating experience. A easy Web test for job firms for your areamust uncover the place and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms select to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top goal for that is to save money on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can frequently be a quicker and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into a long-lasting process for the individuals who perform well throughout their running.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of cash when cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.