Hiring Organization / Company: Pro Global Technologies
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within practices.
- Must have a solid understanding of RCM and US Healthcare standards.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Responding to the clients queries and provide them with adequate technical and domain training of the applications.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Department.
- Working closely with Account Managers and other departments.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Resource should have a 5 years plus experience in relevant industry
- Excellent communications skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous sales experience and an organized approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
- Pick and Drop, 5 days job, Provident Fund and Self Medical insurance
Application Deadline: 15/05/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs70,000.00 - Rs90,000.00 per month
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- RCM: 5 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Location Information:
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the moment. Generally, you will don’t have any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not alone. There are a few other folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can be simple if you realize the place to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are tips that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are a fantastic and repeatedly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply important training, property, and methods for task seekers. These corporations can also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating enjoy. A simple Internet scan for job firms to your areaought to uncover where and how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The top objective for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can often be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise develop into into an enduring process for the individuals who carry out well during their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.